Internal Sales Representative
Posted 10th Dec 2017
A Dubai based Telecommunications service provider is currently looking for a strong and effective Internal Sales representative to generate new sales leads, service their existing customers, respond to sales inquiries and support the external sales team.
This position is well suited to individuals with excellent communication & people skills and is one of the best ways for anyone considering an outbound sales role to gain highly relevant experience.
The successful candidate will be talented and competitive, who thrives in a busy and professional environment with a hunger to achieve success. You will play a fundamental role in achieving their ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
A sense of humour and intent to have fun is also required!
• Leads: Receive inbound customer sales inquiries and perform outbound cold calls and emails to create leads
• Provide quotations, product information, support and pricing details in response to inbound enquiries and leads
• Provide administrative support to produce sales related documents like RFPs, RFQs
• Process sales orders and liaise with service delivery teams
• Receive, manage or escalate customer complaints
• Achieve quarterly targets and quotas
• Maintain statistics and records of sales performance and client databases
Contract Type: Part time – initial 3 months contract with longer term potential for the right person.
Working Hours: approx ½ time, 20 hours per week, office based but flexible on home working if needed.
Dubai based Telecommunications service provider
• Proven and successful inside sales experience with track record of over-achievement
• Competitive and hungry to succeed in sales
• Industry experience in B2B telecoms, IT, and data centre, with sound product/service knowledge
• Persistence and resilience: Being able to keep going and bounce back through the lifetime of the engagement process
• Excellent organisational and admin skills, multi-tasking and time management
• Excellent communication skills (listening, written, presentational, verbal)
Comparable with industry benchmarks of basic plus commissions
Flexible approach, potential longer-term role, great team to work with.Job Reference ID LB-321
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: