Posted 3rd Oct 2018
Our Client has several opportunities for Invoicing Specialists within their Finance Department. The main responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for invoicing of customers and processing of invoices through accounting systems.
• To ensure completeness of supporting documents against customer order.
• Assists in collection based on time submission of invoices to customers.
• Prepares detailed tracking system to track invoiced amounts and remaining available values.
• Works with multiple contacts including Operations, Collectors, Projects Accountant, and Customers.
• To understand customer policies and procedures with respect to billing processes.
• To resolve complex billing issues.
• Meets established goals and objectives as determined by department management in terms of reporting.
• Provides customer resolution on issues related to, but not limited to: the customer requiring additional information or invoice copies and tax questions.
• Act as a liaison between the customer, branch and collection team to ensure that the issues and disputes are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Reconciliation of monthly invoicing against the revenue.
• As necessary, assist in external audit requests.
• Graduate/PG Finance
• CPA and related qualifications
• 5+ years of experience.
• Strong Communication Skills
• High level of ethics
• Time Management
• Numerical and Analytical skills
Full Time Flexible