Junior Early Years Teacher
Posted 1st Jan 2017
We have an exciting opportunity for a junior teacher, required for Early Years supervision and teaching.
- Required from January 2017
- 5 days a week 7.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Responsibilities of the role include:
-Teaching, assessing, motivating and stimulating children's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
- Providing pastoral care and support to children and providing them with a secure environment to learn
- Supporting the development of children's basic skills including physical coordination, speech and communication
A well established growing nursery in Dubai with currently more than 2000 children in their centers globally
- Qualification in Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of Early Childhood Development
- Excellent English communication skills at all levels
- Team player and able to work with different nationalities
- Good organisational skills