Learning & Development Manager
Legal, Banking & Financial Services
Posted 29th Nov 2018
A great opportunity for an experienced Learning & Development Partner to work with a well know brand in the region.
Through strong stakeholder management and relationship building the Learning and Development Partner proactively manages functional learning plans and delivers blended, digital and collaborative learning solutions in line with the L&D framework to ensure a positive impact on the results and implementation of strategic priorities through learning solutions.
* Partners with stakeholders to understand functional goals and ensures L&D solutions address capability gaps and have the desired impact and results
* Influences and manages stakeholder’s expectations proactively and through frequent stakeholder updates and communication.
* Assesses, Designs, develops, implements & evaluates learning solutions that impact business results and culture change
* Researches and benchmarks against world class solutions
* Using influencing and communication skills to adapt approach to various stakeholders
* Maps and manages stakeholders through strong collaboration and partnerships
* Prepares and/or provides input on progress and decisions required to relevant learning governance committees
* Manages vendor relationships where required
Learning Solutions Delivery:
* Manages the end to end delivery of multiple learning solutions in line with the agreed business function learning plans
* Implements quality learning solutions within scope, to budget, delivering on time and to expected quality
* Plans for and manages risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies. Escalating where appropriate to line manager and appropriate stakeholders
* Uses suitable change management tools and practices to ensure target audiences for the learning solutions have the required buy in and learner adoption
* Where required provide strong facilitation and delivery of learning events
* Where external expertise is required manage vendor procurement, relationships and delivery.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME PERMANENT AFTER THE 6 MONTH CONTRACT**
Well known brand in the region
Minimum of 4 years Learning & Development Experience
Relevant qualification relating to Learning and Development
A high level of computer literacy skills
Knowledge of learning trends in digital learning
Experience in business case development and vendor management
Development assessment methodologies
Knowledge of competency standards