Learning Specialist - Compliance/Financial Crime Compliance
Legal, Banking & Financial Services
Posted 11th Feb 2018
The role supports the Compliance and FCC learning and development requirements for the AME region and the role holder will be responsible for the governance requirements for this function.
• Support the roll out of Group Compliance and FCC Training Plans and Programmes and assist with escalation of any issues or roadblocks identified.
• Work with L&D Managers to design and develop Cluster and country-specific training plans.
People and Talent
• Develop and maintain the communications plan that deliver timely and relevant messages to the right stakeholders through appropriate activities and channels.
• Work with the L&D Managers to identify the different needs and requirements of different employee segments for customisation of training programs accordingly
• Work with L&D Managers to ensure key learning gaps, issues and risks for a particular County, Cluster or Vertical are identified and escalated in a timely manner.
• Develop an effective Governance framework to manage and maintain Learning and Development related documentation and MI Assist in the preparation of Compliance and FCC Learning and Development metrics and management reporting.
• Prepare Compliance and FCC training metrics and management reports on a regular basis
• Collaborate with the L&D managers to develop and maintain a learning plan to ensure Group and regional training programs are rolled-out to all countries effectively and in a timely manner.
• Work with the L&D Managers and Subject Matter Experts to design Cluster and country-specific training plans
• Support and assist the FCC Governance team in AME with ad hoc learning related tasks and requests.
• Ensure alignment for all documents including the Training Plan, training calendar and any other training initiatives based on J2S, GRA, regulatory audit and other requirements for AME
• Collate, analyse and interpret data in reports to senior management and relevant government / risk committees
• Design and maintain dashboards and metrics that allow Compliance and FCC to dynamically monitor key metrics and identify risks and issues.
• Work with training managers to ensure key gaps, issues and risks for a particular County, Cluster or Vertical are identified and escalated in a timely manner
Regulatory & Business conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Lead the Compliance and FCC Learning and Development, AME team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
• Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in Compliance and FCC Learning and Development, AME
Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Return to Work