Posted 12th Sep 2019
Due to growing demand and the increase in work load, our client is searching for an additional legal adviser who would assist and oversee all aspects of the company’s legal affairs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating all contract and legal documentation (Memorandum of Association, Amendment to the Memorandum of Association, National Service Agent Agreement, Shareholders’ Agreement, Service Agreements, Power of Attorney, Shareholders’ and Board Resolution, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Introducers Agreements, etc);
-Maintain legal document templates database;
-Checking corporate documents (Articles of Association, Board Resolutions, etc.) of companies based in multiple foreign jurisdictions;
- Performing legal research and providing advice on various legal matters for the Company as well as for the Group;
-Pro-actively assessing and managing risks related to the corporate structure, shareholders, jurisdictions;
- Acting as Corporate Secretary at the Annual General Meetings of the Company; taking and drafting minutes.
- Liaising with various lawyers and in-house counsels/advisors and negotiating contracts;
- Working cooperatively with the Business Development team in order to provide the client with the most suitable corporate documentation in a timely manner;
- Working closely with the PROs in order to understand what the public notaries and the official authorities find acceptable in terms of clauses in various agreements;
- Supporting the business in ensuring compliance with legal requirements, particularly in light of the recent UAE Commercial Companies Law.
As one of the region’s leading business formation and support providers, our client facilitates all the procedures and legalities involved in establishing and maintaining a commercial entity in the UAE and Oman; from start to finish and beyond.
- Degree or higher certification in law
- Minimum 3 years’ in-house legal work experience with 1 year’ related UAE work experience
- Proficient in English language, written and verbal
Full Time Flexible
Please forward your latest CV to email@example.com outlining your salary expectations and desired working hours.
TBCJob Reference ID JT-719
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: