Logistics Manager (Arabic speaking)
Construction, Engineering & Manufacturing
Posted 4th Dec 2017
Our client based in Dubai is looking for a Logistic Manager to oversee and facilitate its supply chain operations.
You will be the one to coordinate the effective distribution of our wide range of agricultural and industrial products.
- Order Management
- Coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations
- Utilizing logistics IT (ERP R/3) to optimize shipping and transport procedures
- Using reporting and tracking tools
- Communicate with suppliers, distributors and customers
- Prepare accurate reporting for senior management
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Claim Management
- Master data Management
- Custom Clearance
The client is an international resources company.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Well-versed in supply management principles and -practices.
- Strong record-keeping abilities
- Customer-oriented approach
- 3 to 5 years in similar position/environment (logistic coordinator)
- Experience in customer service
- Knowledge of laws, export terms and regulations and ISO/GMP requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (SAP/ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- University/School degree in business administration, supply chain management
- Must be bilingual English and Arabic (German speaker would be a plus)