Logistics and Supply Chain
Posted 16th Jul 2017
One of the world's leading oil and gas companies is currently seeking a Manufacturing Analyst for a 3 - 6 month full-time contract.
As the Manufacturing Analyst you will be required to provide support in monitoring the Manufacturing Cost & Efficiency agenda for the ME cluster. You will be responsible for Manufacturing data collection and analysis for all the plants in the region. The role is required to support the formulation management activities in fusion, and communicating the changes with the various manufacturing sites.
• Assist the Contract Manufacturing Manager in the roll out of the manufacturing units in ME cluster.
• Monitor the KPI data for the manufacturing plants.
• Track and analyze manufacturing cost elements
• Work closely with planning team in integration of production wheel with optimized blending cycle.
• Assist CMM in execution of the engineering projects with MLEUBCO team & regional process engineering team.
• Provide input to the review process and manage the communication to 3rd parties for adhering to the timelines and agreed actions.
• Assist CMM on Audits & follow-up on gap closure actions.
• Identify emerging issues, highlight areas and provide input and recommendations for continuous improvement initiatives.
• Coordinate and support and monitor the execution of internal plant audits as per QA manual guidelines.
Candidates must be available for an immediate start and have Dubai valid residency visa.
One of the world's leading oil and gas companies based in Dubai
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree is pre-requisite
- Hands on manufacturing / operation experience of process engineering.
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to Detail
- High level communication skills
- Logical approach towards problem solving.
- Competence in Microsoft office packages (Excel and Power point)