Marketing & Business Development Manager
Posted 26th Aug 2019
Our client is looking for an ambitious, energetic and EXPERIENCED Marketing and Business Development Manager to help them expand their client base.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients and partners. You will be the face of the business and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective marketing and business development strategy
The main job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
• Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and client satisfaction.
• Develop all strategic and tactical marketing and business development initiatives – increase growth.
• Research business opportunities and viable income streams. Explore new business opportunities.
• Create, maintain and strengthen the brand in all forms of media (creative and technical writing, online and print).
• Coordinate introductions and arrange meetings with prospective partners. Build long-term relationships with partners.
• Concept and write branded advertising campaigns, email/social media campaigns, blogs, web content, press releases and other technical content.
• Conduct market research to identify effective promotional methods and negotiate media contracts. Investigate new media opportunities (print, events, online, advertorials) and negotiate rates.
• Manage and ensure consistent branding across all branch locations.
• Manage printers and other promotional vendors.
• Oversee the coordination and organisation of all client events including recitals, concerts, parent’s evenings, coffee mornings etc.
• Manage and write the content of our corporate website to ensure that it is current, dynamic and relevant. Consider new ways to further develop the website to make it a selling tool.
• Design and develop artwork and advertisements.
• Review web analytics and ad words campaigns on an ongoing basis and generate monthly reports.
• Report on successes and improvement areas
A leading training centre, established and registered under the KHDA
• BSc/BA in Marketing is a MUST
• Proven working experience as a Marketing and Business Development Manager
• Experience with design and implementation of marketing and business development strategy
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• Strong local market knowledge
• in-depth understanding of education industry trends, locally and internationally
• Proficiency in English (native English speakers will be given preference)
• Ability to build rapport
• High-level communication and negotiation skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Understanding and working knowledge of SEO and social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.)
• Basic graphic design skills
TBCJob Reference ID JT-707
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: