Marketing and Communications Manager
Posted 11th Oct 2017
Our client, a Dubai based global provider of health solutions is currently seeking a Senior Marketing and Communications Manager to be responsible for developing, implementing and executing the marketing and communications strategies and plans in conjunction with the Chief Commercial Development Officer.
You will help to ensure that agreed business objectives and performance targets are achieved and exceeded resulting in satisfied customers and ultimately growth, profitability and value to the organisation. However, the core focus is on supporting the inorganic growth ambitions of the organisation.
• Development and implementation of strategic marketing and communications plans to achieve commercial development and company objectives.
• Managing and executing on all marketing and communication activities for the company.
• Development and execution of specific and targeted marketing and communication programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
• Development and management of the marketing and communications budget. Contributes, plans and executes promotional activities including print, social media, tradeshows, thought leadership/case studies/whitepapers, direct mail/email campaigns and speaking engagements.
• Development, production, and distribution of promotional and sales collaterals to support marketing and sales programs.
• Supervised the analysis of sales and marketing programs and reports on possible strategies and tactics to increase effectiveness.
• Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
• Ensures consistent corporate image throughout business units, service lines, promotional materials, website, and events.
• Gives guidance to the sales team on generating presentations and proactive sales proposals.
• Development and management of all social media channels and associated marketing and communications programs.
• Administration of all internal communication functions including the development of internal newsletters.
Communication and Research – Customer Focused
• Develops and coordinates effective internal and external communication including communication to staff, partners, prospects and customers.
• Monitor and reports on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of company and commercial development objectives
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns
• Analysis of potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
• Identifying and analysing key trade events across the core areas of strategic focus.
Dubai based global provider of intelligent health solutions
• Bachelor degree in Marketing
• Qualified chartered marketer (preferred)
• Strong analytical and project marketing skills
• Strong creative outlook
• Strong social media management skillset
• World class written and verbal skills.
• Partnership development (including negotiation) capabilities.
• Business and commercially-minded with good creativity; both in concepts and execution.
• Good strategic thinking, effective communication as well as strong leadership skills and capabilities.
• Confident and dynamic personality.
• Self-motivated and ‘highly’ proactive with the ability to work in an unstructured environment (strong operational mindset, decisive, with a "get it done" mentality).
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others.
• Service orientated.
• Research abilities.
• Experience working cross culturally and in developing relationships with stakeholders on a global basis.
• Flexible with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of a company experiencing dynamic and significant change and growth.
• Professional manner and attitude.
• Computer literate.
• Be passionate about the company's capabilities and opportunities for impacting integrated healthcare solutions in remote and difficult environments.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in marketing and communications
• Minimum 7 years’ experience within a fast paced, competitive, service and quality aware environment.
Full Time Flexible