Marketing Intern - Mums@Work team
Sales, Marketing and Media
Posted 19th Sep 2018
Mums@Work are busier than ever! As we continue to grow we are looking for a dynamic, driven, and highly creative Marketing Intern who can support the Marketing Manager whilst gaining exposure to the overall Mums@Work business.
As a Mums@Work intern you’ll be required to support the Marketing team with the following:
- Assist with posting & scheduling content for our social media platforms
- Assist with the development, design, and production of content
- Marketing data analysis
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks
- Help organise events and much more!
Hours will be flexible, dependent on candidate – with a minimum of 6 hours based in JLT daily.
- Graduate of Marketing/Communication/Digital Media
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Have some experience/skill of online marketing, online PR