Posted 24th Jun 2019
Our EMEA division is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team based in our Dubai office.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
o Develop the marketing strategy for the Gulf office in line with company objectives.
o Prepare budget forecasts for the Gulf marketing budget. Ensure that marketing expenses remain within the allocated budget.
o Support local business development, sales and specification team with market intelligence, CRM, project tracking and marketing support, as well as exhibition management, organizing of local marketing and advertising campaigns, sourcing and supplying of adequate marketing and sales material.
o Traffic management and marketing assistance for new initiatives, such as developing new localized market segment campaigns and material in cooperation with colleagues in Europe and outsourced marketing agencies.
o Update and maintain the Gulf social media account and website.
o Update and maintain the marketing department's documentation and databases.
o Collate information for promotional literature.
o Write articles and promotional material for the company.
o Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
o Work closely with design agencies and assist with new product launches.
o Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
This position reports directly to the General Manager with no direct reports.
As one of the world’s largest advanced plastic piping manufacturers, we combine the strength of a global group with the diversity and passion of our local teams. We bring together engaged people with the right experience, expertise and entrepreneurial spirit to develop effective, innovative and sustainable solutions that make life flow.
1. Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent comparable work experience) is required, ideally with a marketing/architectural design focus.
2. Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a marketing or advertising preferably in B2B marketing.
3. Excellent IT skills, plus demonstrable organizational skills and used to working to deadlines.
4. Experience of budget management.
5. Solid interpersonal skills and excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
6. Prior experience in the building or industry sector working for a MNC, (preferably European) manufacturer local office a plus.
TBCJob Reference ID JT-685
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: