Sales, Marketing and Media
Posted 7th Aug 2017
A Dubai based F&B restaurant group is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team on a full-time flexible basis.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible to;
• Create promotions, drive revenues and footfall to the various venues
• Marketing plan and strategy development
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional activities
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
• Organizing photo shoots of the products and brand
• Maintaining and updating customer databases
• Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
• Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
• Creating marketing campaigns and executing them
• Engage consumers on social media
• Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
• Drive overall CRM (Customer relationship marketing) and direct marketing
• Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader
A Dubai based F&B Restaurant Group
- Proven experience in PR, digital and social media such as targeting Facebook ads, SEO, PPC and heavy focus on online marketing.
- Excellent computer skills including strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to establish priorities and plan tasks accordingly
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Be extremely well organized and able to cope under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative, 'outside-the-box', and forward thinker
- Positive, self-motivated, confident and dedicated
- F&B experience will be an added bonus
Full Time Flexible