Sales, Marketing and Media
Posted 5th Jul 2018
To grow the business through market intelligence, strategic marketing, and the implementation of the marketing plans, our client is seeking to hire a Marketing Manager.
The responsibilities include
- Develop and build the Company’s marketing functions.
- Take responsibility for conducting market research, research and analyse competition.
- Provide strategic advice and inputs to the management on markets, potential clients and opportunities.
- Develop and implement short term and long term strategy and annual marketing plans, including investment budgets and expenditures.
- Identify and implement marketing programs including advertising, digital marketing, events and exhibitions and other marketing methods to meet the company’s objectives in the different segments and markets the company operates in and enters into.
- Establish and continuously improve the Company’s Brand within the local, regional and international markets and ensure it is synonymous with quality.
- Work with other stake holders, particularly the Sales Department to improve the Company’s marketing materials and presentations.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and optimisation of the company’s website and for establishing company’s presence over appropriate social media platforms
- Responsible for advertising, media and all PR activities
- Manage all the company’s participation in Events and Exhibitions.
- Obtain periodic feedback from existing customers and lost customers and analyse the Company’s perceived areas of strength and weakness as per this feedback.
- Propose & implement improvements in all marketing (and non-marketing) related company activities.
A leading water treatment company
- Should have a degree or marketing qualification from an accredited Western University
- Should have experience / track record in leading the marketing function in industrial, B2B marketing environment.
- This is a standalone role. Should have the knowledge and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Full Time Flexible
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: