Marketing Manager Recently Filled
Posted 10th Jan 2017
Our client is looking to add a dynamic, driven, and highly creative individual to their hard-working and fun team.
As their Marketing Manager you will be able to complete the following tasks, while bringing new ideas to the table and contributing to moving the company forward.
Responsibilities will include;
• Strategizing and implementing effective marketing campaigns and ongoing development of the product and brand.
• Organizing and managing projects from conception through to completion
• Manage and grow business presence across social media channels (including: blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google + and Tumblr)
• Company website management
• DTP Design
• Liaising with designers and printers
• Managing the production of marketing materials (including: brochures, leaflets, flyers, etc… both digital and physical)
• Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press
• Event planning and preparation
• Email Marketing
• Writing press releases and distribution to in-house database
• Monitoring performance of marketing campaigns
• Analyzing lead sources
A well established Dubai based yacht brokerage
Skills and Qualifications;
• Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a PR or Marketing role
• English as your mother tongue
• Excellent computer skills including strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
• Ability to establish priorities and plan tasks accordingly
• Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Be extremely well organized and able to cope under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Creative, 'outside-the-box', and forward thinker
• Positive, self-motivated, confident and dedicated
Other skills that are not required but would be advantageous are;
• Experience in YouTube content creation, videography, and/or video editing.
Full Time Flexible