Posted 8th Oct 2017
Do you want to work for one of the top 50 start-ups of 2017?
A company that are out to solve big issues in the UAE regarding social and financial inclusion for migrant workers, they are expanding faster than they anticipated and require a Marketing Manager to support their growing business.
If you are flexible, motivated and creative, this may be the role for you. Working within their team you will be responsible for creating and executing their marketing strategy. You will lead their marketing campaigns, evaluate their marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams.
You are efficient with a strong marketing background and excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to the marketing plan
• Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
• Collaborate with internal and external teams to promote offerings
• Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
• Track performance and analyze marketing campaigns
One of the top 50 Dubai start-ups of 2017
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years' experience in an in-house marketing role
• Creative, flexible, with the ability to multi-task
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Full Time Flexible
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: