Maths Teacher (Part-time and Full-time)
Posted 4th Oct 2017
An Educational company based in Dubai is currently seeking a secondary maths teacher to join their team for 20-25 hours per week.
The role will involve educating children between the ages of 11 and 18 following the British and IB curriculum.
• Lesson planning, preparation and supporting students on an individual basis with academic difficulties. The teacher should recognise the importance of differentiation for the able and talented learners and the need for scaffolding for pupils with special educational needs. They should use various teaching methods to help engage and promote learning.
• Deal accurately with all issues and tasks relating to the education of the students and provide an enthusiastic, teaching approach and high standard of service.
• Maintain and develop key relationships with both the parents and children and contribute to the overall success of the company.
An Educational company based in Dubai.
• The candidate should be competent, motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching.
• They should have previous experience as a maths teacher.
• Qualified, preferably in maths.
• Native English speaker is preferred.
• The ability to deal with parents and students professionally and showing a commitment to providing quality service.
• Good inter-personal skills in dealing with colleagues, children and parents.
• Good time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Must be personable, presenting a professional image to parents and children.
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: