Membership Marketing Assistant
Sales, Marketing and Media
Posted 16th May 2017
A fast-paced growing global brand is seeking a passionate and driven Membership Marketing Assistant to join their Marketing team on a part-time flexible basis.
The objective of this position is to assist with the Membership marketing requirements for Dubai, supporting both the Membership Brand Communications in their daily, weekly and Monthly tasks as well as the Community Managers for Dubai.
Specific responsibilities and duties -
• Understand the Membership Marketing strategy and approach and implement this across all local markets in liaison with the membership brand and communications team and support agencies.
• Assist in the development of the UAE bespoke marketing plans to develop the brand and meet short and long term lead generation objectives
• Responsible for the delivery of agreed communications, roadshows, local events, expat marketing activities advertising and social networks including all other promotional support to the UAE market within agreed budgets and guidelines.
• Build strong relationships with all areas of the business and builds a thorough understanding of the targets markets, characteristics and dynamics of the various membership lead generation needs esp. focusing on roadshows, events, expats and local Emirati’s within the framework of membership recruitment in the UAE.
• Build strong relationships and work closely with all marketing support services, agencies; Social Network supplies, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Linked-in; to ensure an integrated approach
• Assist with the planning and execution of all Roadshows, Events and Expat and local Emirati marketing activities; assists with the planning and implementation of any promotional and/or guerilla marketing activities throughout the region.
• Assist with the planning and activation of any required marketing research and information gathering that is required for the target audiences and markets within Dubai and the UAE.
• Assist with the production of required reports on marketing activities, creates and maintains database, records and files including mailing and distribution information
• Work closely with team to plan, schedule and support roadshows, promotions and events; both physical and digital
• Provide administrative support to the department as necessary
• Collection of market and competitor information
• Create and maintain marketing files, records, calendars, logs and other documents.
A fast-paced growing global brand based in Dubai
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Good educational background including a good degree
• 2 years’ experience in marketing/sales/communication environment
• 2 year’s experience of working within the UAE region
• Strong delivery and execution skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and timescales
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse community.
• Analytically sound – able to produce cohesive plans and reports
• Resilient and flexible approach
• Open to new ideas
• Good time planner
• Good team player – but also an ability to work on one’s own motivation
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English
• Arabic would be a benefit too
• Able translate strategy into action
• Good communicator with an assertive style
• Passion, drive and enthusiasm
• Strong on detail and follow through but without losing sight of overall objectives
• Solver (not creator) of problems
• Self-motivated with high-energy
• Well organised approach
Part Time Flexible