Secretarial & Business Support
Posted 19th Oct 2017
A Dubai based Oil Group is currently looking for an experienced Office Executive to provide administrative and general support to the Support Services function to the CMO head office and reception area.
Reporting to the Executive Office Manager you will have the following key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Provide front of house service, namely meet and greet of visitors, clients, staff and accepting and record incoming telephone enquiries while taking clients details accurately. Assist with setting up the group room for meetings and other events and refreshments.
2. Open, sort and distribute post internally. Manage and arrange outbound & inbound courier addresses and services, and pass on and track airway bills.
3. Maintain, purchase, distribute office supplies including stationery, kitchen & bathroom facilities products, at all times monitor consumption and cost.
4. Maintain office and meeting room tidiness and upkeep. Liaise with maintenance facility providers and other suppliers such as insurance company, utility providers, fit out company, landlord etc.
5. Provide administrative support to all departments in respect of preparing diverse documents (letters, email, notices, etc.) ensuring they are being filed and archived correctly and including scanning/inputting/attachment of invoices (inclusive of Group mobile phone invoices) onto accounting system and ensuring proper record keeping.
6. Arrange travel requirements in line with Group Travel Procedure, including price comparisons for all global staff business trips including transport, hotels and visas as well as maintaining travel records and checking invoices.
7. Update, compare, monitor and send expiry reminders for annual employee flights from recorded start dates.
8. Maintain holiday / sickness / absent records for all staff in Dubai office in VERA, Dubai calendar and the out of office excel.
9. Organise, coordinate and facilitate Dubai office corporate gifts and monitor distribution to office staff.
Leading Dubai based Oil Group
- Previous proven experience in booking flights, hotels and understanding visa requirements
- Previous proven experience of general administration, ideally in support office environment
- Solid understanding of the business.
- Displays professional expertise.
- Self-driven individual who shows the ability to prioritise, with a clear focus on high quality and the Group.
- Ability to work in a time pressured environment.
- Ability to get on with others and be a key team-player with a flexible approach.