Office Manager & Personal Assistant
Secretarial & Business Support
Posted 25th Mar 2018
Our client, a commodity trading company is currently seeking an organised and experienced Office Manager & Personal Assistant to provide efficient and proactive support to their Managing Director.
As Office Manager & Personal Assistant you will provide day to day support to the Managing Director and also perform reception duties:
1. Calendar management.
2. Meeting Arrangements- prepare agenda, draft minutes etc.
3. Travel arrangements- flight bookings, visa, hotel etc.
4. Office management-gate keeping.
5. Work closely with senior managerial and staff for obtaining information as required by the MD.
6. Providing daily updates to MD on assigned tasks.
7. Reviewing and filtering all correspondences/ screening phone calls.
8. Liaise with group companies, management, legal firms, banks, investment companies, audit firms, and employees as required.
9. Handle personal banking and financial matters for MD.
10. Petty cash management.
11. Personal staff management.
12. External Directorship/ Sponsorship management of MD in local & International companies/ banks.
13. Personal utility payments for the MD.
14. Handling personal bank accounts, company financials and investments (MD’s personal).
15. Personal fleet management including renewal of insurance, registration, etc.
16. Renewal of contracts & subscription to magazines, mailboxes, annual maintenance contracts, etc.
17. Ensures an effective document control in place so that documents moving in & out of the MD office is properly tracked and recorded.
18. Prepare expense claims.
19. Typing and transcribing reports.
20. General administrative support.
A commodity trading company in Dubai
1. Graduate / Higher Diploma / Tertiary qualification with 3 – 5 years in a similar role.
2. DMCC experience is desirable.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. High level of confidentiality, integrity, adaptability and ability to multi task in a high pressure environment.
5. Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
6. Basic accounting/ banking knowledge.
7. Attention to detail.
8. Organized and proactive.
Full Time Set Hours