Office Manager - Arabic speaker
Posted 21st Feb 2018
A newly established Dubai based education institute is currently seeking an experienced Office Manager to support their faculty.
Reporting to the Head of Administration you'll be responsible for managing the office, senior staff calendars, meeting coordination and liaising with Government entities. You'll also be required to support events when required.
Due to the nature of the role fluency in Arabic is essential.
Working hours: 8am-5pm
Contract: Temporary contract with a strong possibility of permanency based on candidate experience and relevancy for the role.
A newly established Dubai based education institute
- Previous experience in an office management role - ideally 2-4years
- Excellent customer service/stakeholder relationship skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Essential - Arabic speaker
Full Time Set Hours