Secretarial & Business Support
Posted 2nd Sep 2018
Are you a western qualified Office Manager? Can you manage basic HR, Admin and accounts? Our client is seeking to hire an Office Manager in Abu Dhabi.
Work hours: 8am - 3pm
- Meeting Arrangements- prepare agenda, draft minutes etc.
- Travel arrangements- flight bookings, visa, hotel etc.
- Office management-gate keeping.
- Work closely with senior managerial and staff
- Liaise with companies, management, legal firms, banks, investment companies, audit firms, and employees as required
- Petty cash management
- Personal staff management
- Handling personal bank accounts, company financials and investments (MD’s personal)
- Personal fleet management including renewal of insurance, registration, etc
- Renewal of contracts & subscription to magazines, mailboxes, annual maintenance contracts, etc.
- Ensures an effective document control in place
- Prepare expense claims
- General administrative support
An environment focused consultancy based in Abu Dhabi
- A western qualified and experienced Office Manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of confidentiality, integrity, adaptability and ability to multi task in a high pressure environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic accounting/ banking knowledge.
- Attention to detail
- Organized and proactive
Full Time Flexible