Posted 11th Mar 2018
A leading technical services recruitment firm is currently seeking an Operations Director to supervise the entire operations of the Operations Department. This is a contractual full time role for 2 and half months, starting late April to early July.
• To supervise the entire operations of the Operations Department; to ensure that the highest standards are achieved and maintained in accordance with Management policies and procedures and that all local and legal requirements are adhered to in line with the Health and Safety Policy.
• Conduct Client visits, resolve client concerns if any and ensure that organisation receives all client enquiries requirements pertaining to our scope of services.
• Responsible for devising and implementing effective client service methods so that the maximum output is achieved.
• Responsible to define the KPIs for responding to client’s requirements in co-ordination with CEO.
• Responsible to propose the budget for the department in co-ordination with the CEO.
• Lead and motivate the team to achieve the defined targets for the year.
A leading technical recruitment services firm
• Degree in any Discipline
• 10 years’ experience in similar industry with Oil and Gas experience is a must. Previous experience with Technical Assistance Company is a plus.
• Ability to communicate fluently and effectively with Clients and understand their requirements.
• Ability to harness a working environment which encourages team work, energy and creativity. Strong leadership and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to analyze and define the true measure of satisfaction to a customer.
• Should be able to prepare projections and expense budgets.
• Should be able to develop a strong team and positive relationships among team members.
• IT Skills like MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory. Working knowledge of Recruitment softwares is a plus.
Full Time Flexible