Performance & Control Analyst - Maternity Cover Contract
Finance & Accounting
Posted 11th Dec 2017
Our client, a global energy business is seeking an experienced Performance & Control Analyst for a 6 month full-time maternity cover contract.
The main purpose of this job is to support ME Finance Manager to manage the Performance reporting and forecasting processes for ME GSC function and support the control agenda in ME
• Responsible for preparation of monthly rolling forecast, including SR. Responsible for the RF process, including the timely reporting of the forecasts and associated analysis, ensuring that the forecasts have integrity, have been subject to sufficient level of challenge and peer assist as required and subsequently fully reflect business risks and completing bridges.
• Developing and analysing financial reports (incl. variance analysis) for use by operational teams. Shall include COGS and cash cost bridges v/s plan on a monthly basis, variance analysis for actual costs and balance sheet items for all businesses.
• Ensuring submission of RF in SAPBPC, meeting all timelines, regional and local reporting of actual and forecasts. SPA for Preparation and submission of various monthly reports on Operating Costs, Functional Costs and Working Capital as required by A&P envelop.
• Support in co-ordination of annual planning process including long term planning activity
• Responsible for Monitoring GSC savings through project trackers and act as SPA for validation and confirmation of the agreed numbers and discussion and engagement with businesses from finance perspective
• Monitor and review the cost allocation and recovery between functions in ME and challenge and ensure the allocation and recovery drivers are agreed between functions
• Support the delivery of 100% MCE in ME through shared finance function
• Review the monthly accruals and ensure compliance to the accounting standards in ME
• Review and monitor robust P2P process is running and act as control supervisor in that area and provide advices and solution for changing business needs
• Review the business performance and delivery of improvement in the area of Trade loan, debtors, capex, sustainable working capital reduction, and other initiatives currently running in ME.
• Monitor and review of the pricing, discount, and rebates process for ME and act as control supervisor to ensure compliance to policy and guidelines and plans in this area.
• Support the ME in compliance and awareness to DOFA
• Support ME finance manager on delivery of the overall control agenda
Global Energy Business based in Dubai
- Recognized national or international professional financial management / accountancy qualification
- 5 to 6 years post qualifications experience or extensive appropriate business experience