Posted 12th Oct 2017
A Dubai based global provider of health solutions is urgently seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to work closely with senior members of staff to support them to manage their workload, organise their day and free up their time by providing administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
Key responsibilities will include -
- Act as the point of contact between the Head of Office and people from both inside and outside the organisation
- Provide comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the Head of Office
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, advisors, shareholders, intercompany directors and other staff
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management
- Manage diaries and organise appointments
- Schedule internal & external meetings & organize agenda & logistics where needed.
- Minute Meetings and & follow up on actions
- Undertake ad-hoc projects & tasks as and when required
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Organise events & activities
- Organise all travel & accommodation for staff
- Assist entire department in day to day operations by providing administrative and secretarial support to ensure smooth functioning of the business.
- Act as the first point of contact between the Manager and all staff & other departments by maintaining good and close working relationships.
Dubai based global provider of intelligent health solutions
- Educated to Bachelor degree level
- At least five years’ experience in a similar PA or office management/administrative role
- Well developed interpersonal skills and ability to build and sustain relationships with clients and colleagues
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work on own initiative and have a proactive, positive approach
- Discretion and understanding of confidentiality issues