Personal Assistant to CEO & Office Manager
Posted 3rd Dec 2017
A leading Education provider in Dubai currently requires a Personal Assistant to CEO & Office Manager.
Full administrative support to the CEO and manage the office environment at the Head Office.
Executive Assistant to CEO
• Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
• Responsible for organising internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
• Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
• Responsible for organising CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
• Monitor and respond to incoming communications to CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
• Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
• Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
• Communicating important updates and information to schools as required by CEO.
• Structure the central calendar of events.
• Responsible for managing CEO’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with CEO’s daily requirements.
• Arrange Head Office and Senior leadership events.
Responsibilities - Board Secretary
• Act as Board Secretary for Board and Committee meetings. This includes but is not limited to preparing meeting agendas, recording meeting minutes, collating board reports and presentations.
• Communicate meeting reminders and board reports with relevant Board and Committee members including their Assistants.
• Confirm meeting venues, arrange refreshments as well as creating and distributing comprehensive minutes including board resolutions to all members post meeting.
Responsibilities – Office Manager
• Work closely with HR and Head Office staff to ensure that office policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Manage cover for Head Office during holiday periods ensuring appropriate cover at all times.
• Line Manage administration and support team in the Head Office – Receptionists, Office Assistant, Head Office drivers.
• Responsible for Induction of new Head Office employees; ensuring IT access and equipment is ready, arranging car park passes for Senior staff, and inducting new staff in Company policies.
• Carry out performance appraisals of direct reports and arrange/ or make recommendations for professional development if required
• Managing the Central Office health, safety and security:
o Ensuring first aiders training is valid and up to date
o Fire wardens in place
o Responsible for Fire drill in the office
o Office Keys and distribution
o Allocation of car park spaces for senior management
• Manage the office environment and overseeing general maintenance of the office; with the support of the Office Assistant and Receptionist.
• Manage applicable Head Office Budget lines, including office expenses, supplies, stationery, entertainment.
• Responsible for management of Head Office petty cash with the support of the Receptionist
• Ensuring office lease agreements are in place and renewed, and payment raised in a timely manner with accounts department.
A leading Education provider in Dubai
- University degree or diploma relating to the field, preferred but not essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Personal Assistant, Office Manager or similar role
• Organisational, planning and multi-tasking skills
• Communication skills
• Information gathering and information monitoring skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Judgment and decision-making ability
• Professionalism and confidentiality
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Calm character, able to prioritise and ensure smooth execution of tasks
• Fluency in English – spoken and written
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Maintain high levels of professionalism
• Well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demands
• Have a professional knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes; experience of infographics, photoshop, i-design etc an advantage
• Additional language would be an advantage
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: