Posted 3rd Oct 2018
We are also looking for a Pre-Sales Coordinator for a 6 months period to support our sales team with pricing, tendering and quotations .
• Responsible for circulating the requirements to relevant stakeholders (internal and external) and preparing tenders accordingly
• Prepare Request for Quotations (RFQ's) for the tenders, with regular follow up and collection of relevant documents.
• Validate and cross check requirements of Tenders/Quotations and ensure no errors in the tender submissions.
• Send quotation to the customers following alignment and approval from internal stakeholders in Sales / Finance.
• Secure approvals and preparation of Bank Guarantee requests followed by tracking of the same
• Preparation of IOC for business & sponsorship purposes
• Demo request then secure approvals for the same 4 people to sign offline
• Daily checking of tenders on government portals and other defined channels
• Update of Sales funnel in Sales forces software for public tenders submitted.
• Prepare quotes for standard items in sales forces, based on new workflow
Raise sales quotation as aligned with sales team and defined requirements
• Responsible for regular update of all the information on the tracking sheet i.e. Demo requests, count of tenders / quotations etc.
Assisting the Sales Team by resolving queries with customers in pre-sales phase
• Responding to customer queries in a timely manner
• Referring queries to the concerned team in Operations if post-sales related
• Assist the Sales Team in the preparation of their monthly reports as/when required
• Tracking the movement of the sales Team on a daily basis and maintaining a database of the same
• Support with implementation and ongoing administration of the CRM system (for pre-sales related activities) prior to and post go-live date
• Microsoft Office Suite
• SAP/ Oracle (Preferred)
• 3 - 10 years of experience in handling pre-sales activities, coordination & documentation in a professional environment
Full Time Flexible