Project & Logistics Coordinator
Posted 7th Dec 2017
Our client, a Dubai based Healthcare solutions provider is currently seeking a Project & Logistics Coordinator for their growing organisation.
• Supporting the Operations team achieve optimum rotational planning in alignment with contractual requirements.
• Ensuring adequate coverage of personnel on medical services sites in alignment with client contractual obligations.
• Maintaining and supporting relationship with the recruiting team and HR staff for recruitment needs, proactively identifying and flagging possible staffing gaps.
• Facilitating candidate interviews with Operations and Medical Team.
• Managing on boarding and induction for all field staff new hires.
• Ensuring efficient logistics, travel and roster planning for all field staff.
• Coordination of rotational flights, entry visas, and transit hotels, etc.
• Ensuring that all documentation (i.e. qualifications, passport, etc.) are in order prior to deployment.
• Monitoring the travel budget per position and escalating if there is any risk of over-running on budget.
• Coordinating payroll data for field staff, submitting to Finance on a monthly basis and dealing with any payroll queries.
• Responding to reporting requests related to staff information, rotations, and travel.
• Ensuring that requests and enquiries from site staff are answered in a timely and professional manner.
• Assisting the Commercial and Accounts Management teams with client enquiries/ requirements and in providing staffing documentation as part of bid processes.
• Coordination with Supply Chain to ensure staff members are issued uniforms and the correct equipment upon deployment.
• Maintaining appropriate records of staff uniform and equipment allocations, return and replacement.
• Tracking and following up to ensure renewal of staff qualifications and medical registration in home country.
• Deploying to the larger field projects as temporary administrative relief as required.
A Dubai based Healthcare solutions provider
• Proven experience in a similar position dealing with international personnel logistics
• Hardworking, motivated and adaptable
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• An experienced team player with a positive attitude and the ability to organise and motivate others
• Strong planning and administrative skills, completing assigned tasks to a high standard
• Able to assess situations and to act accordingly, improvising where necessary
• Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
• Used to working under pressure and remaining client focused
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• Effective time management skills and ability to efficiently manage own workload
• Demonstrable experience in dealing with confidential and highly sensitive information
• Ability to correctly interpret and apply relevant company policies and procedures
• Resourceful with strong problem solving skills and a view to successful solution