Quantity Surveyor Recently Filled
Posted 10th Feb 2019
Our client is looking for a qualified Quantity Surveyor who may have had a career break, or is looking to gain local experience in the region.
Key services include, Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Their aim is to protect and maximise clients interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships
• Cost Planning and estimating (BCIS and NRM1);
• Value Engineering, cash flow forecasts, Whole Life Costing, risk management;
• Bills of Quantities production (POMI and CESSM3);
• Tender services including compilation, tender analysis, negotiations and recommendations;
• Contract drafting (FIDIC);
Worlds leading integrated project and programme management consultancies; with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide
• MRICS status as minimum. This is non-negotiable;
• Experience in one of the following key sectors: hospitality, museums and / or galleries;
• Degree in Quantity Surveying from recognised UK university;
• Minimum of 7 years experience;
• Must have consultant and/or client background for minimum of 3 years;
• Knowledge in the use of QS software CATO or similar is required;
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
• Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and skills.
Return to Work
TBCJob Reference ID JT-611