Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality
Posted 18th Apr 2019
Support the Recruitment Manager in the timely response of candidate leads (circa 200 per month).
Having initial phone conversations with enquirers to explain the high-level details of the Travel Counsellors business model.
Managing the recruitment managers diary to book phone interviews, discovery sessions, 121 meetings and business plan review meetings.
Meet and greeting candidates both in the office and at the monthly discovery presentations.
Following up with candidates who failed to attend discovery sessions and making alternative appointments.
Recording recruitment related activities on the internal CRM system.
Assisting with visa/work permit application administration.
Other ad-hoc duties as required
Travel Counsellors UAE was established in 2012 and currently has over 65 Travel Counsellors. A joint venture with dnata their regional head office is in Business Bay, Dubai. Travel Counsellors is the world’s largest home-based travel company. Founded in 1994 it currently has 1,800+ travel consultants who work from home with the support of over 350 staff at the company’s UK headquarters and overseas offices. The company operates in UAE, UK, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, the Netherlands and Belgium.
· Experience in either agency/in-house recruitment
· Ability to engage with a wide audience
· Full understanding of the recruitment lifecycle
· Fluent written and spoken English with strong communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
· Can acquire new knowledge effectively and proactively source new information where required
· IT skills- across major tools- Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
· Experience with Mircosoft Dynamics CRM preferred but not essential
· UAE resident
Fixed Term Contract – 6 months (May 19 – Nov 19)Job Reference ID HR-650
Part-time (16 hours a week)
9am – 1pm, Sunday – Wednesday (negotiable)
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: