Recruitment Consultant - Mums@Work team
Posted 16th Sep 2018
We are hiring! It’s been a busy time for Mums@Work and as we continue to grow we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our award winning team.
As a Mums@Work recruiter, you’ll attract candidates, making sure they are the perfect match for the job whilst also coaching and guiding them through the recruitment process. You will need to look after our loyal clients but also be able to go out and spread the word with new clients.
Responsibilities will include
- Understanding our client's requirements and building long term relationships with them
- Finding the best available talent not only through our extensive database but also through the Mums@Work website and our social media platforms
- Reviewing all of our applications ensuring we have the right profiles for the right jobs
- Supporting both the client and the candidate throughout the recruitment process
- Drive business development to continually grow the Mums@Work client database
If you have a collaborative and creative spirit with a strong passion for helping women get back into the workplace we want to hear from you!
Hours will be flexible, dependent on candidate – based in JLT daily.
- Proven experience as a recruitment consultant, in-house recruiter, HR generalist or business development/sales
- Solid experience within the above areas
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Business development, sales and negotiation skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work with the ability to work with targets
- Confidence and self-motivation
Full Time Flexible