Posted 4th Sep 2019
As part of their long term strategy, our client is looking to hire a recruitment specialist to strengthen its sales and commercial functions.
The role will be to attract talented and experienced professionals into the business based on business needs within agreed target dates.
• Working with the key stakeholders to identify and prioritise talent needs.
• Preparing job specs including candidate profile, role/responsibilities and competency needs.
• Developing talent attraction strategies and plans.
• Sourcing a pool of candidates for the vacant roles(Due to the niche nature of the water treatment industry, some of the special roles would potentially have a small pool of eligible candidates).
• Screening, interviewing and assessing candidates against competency needs and other role requirements.
• Shortlisting candidates for final interview.
• Administering appropriate psychometric, aptitude and ability tests.
• Organising final interview involving key stakeholders and decision makers.
• Providing recommendations and contributing to final selection decisions.
Australian company based in Dubai, engineering and manufacturing bespoke high quality and custom built water treatment systems for clients across the globe, using the various membrane technologies.
• Should have a degree in HR/Industrial Psychology or Organisational Behaviour.
• Certified in any recognised assessment and psychometric tools
• Minimum 8 years recruitment experience. Of which 3 should be working independently with executives /decision makers to bring in senior/mid-level level talent into the business.
• Experience in recruiting for sales/ commercial roles would be an advantage.
• Must have experience in GCC
Full Time Flexible
TBCJob Reference ID LK-715
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: