Regional Employee Relations Leader
Posted 13th Feb 2018
Visa is seeking an Employee Relations (ER) Leader to develop the regional ER function and collaborate with leaders within the organization to provide consultation on solving complex employee relations issues across all levels of the organization.
The ER Leader will serve as a trusted partner to employees, management and HR and provide employee and management coaching, facilitate performance improvement plans and investigations, and manage HR policy and compliance requirements.
• Global experience and ability to work in a matrixed environment
• Minimum 8-10 years of progressive HR experience, including relevant employee relations experience
• Proven ability to make judgment calls and sound, ethical decisions displaying a heightened level of responsibility, confidentiality, integrity and professionalism
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees, managers and executives
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and critical thinking/problem solving skills
• Strong knowledge of local employment law and practices, policies, legal & regulations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication a must, including the ability to interface with others in a positive, approachable and professional manner Strong persuasion and conflict resolution skills
• Strong influencing skills that inspires commitment leveraging business acumen, expertise and data.
• HR Certification preferred
Return to Work