Registered Nurse/ Dental Assistant
Posted 3rd Mar 2019
Our partners Drs. Nicolas & Asp Medical Centers is expanding and looking to recruit Full time Medical Nurses and Dental Assistants
• Skilled work in rendering technical assistance to the dentist in the care of patients.
• To provide the dentist with chair side assistance, administrative support and business management practice
• Maintains chain of asepsis in the surgery room.
• Aids the dentist and other healthcare providers in providing excellent healthcare service.
• Ensures total patient care is provided.
• Assess patients’ health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans and maintain medical records.
• Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
• May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
• Adherence to DNA and accreditation policies.
Drs. Nicolas & Asp Medical Centers, the only private healthcare provider fully accredited by the Australian Council on healthcare standards international (ACHSI ) is expanding and looking to Full time Medical Nurses and Dental Assistants
•Education: Graduate of an accredited college of Science in Nursing or Doctor of Dental Medicine
•Certifications: Registered License from Country of Origin
•Licensure: DHA license or Eligibilty letter is mandatory.
•Experience: 2 or 3 yrs exp as a dental assistant
•Health and Safety: Responsible for the health and the safety and the welfare of yourself and others that maybe affected by your acts , emissions and omissions
•Skills: Keen observer, team player , knowledge of the armamentarium used for each dental procedure, flexible, alert, dedicated, courteous, computer literate, loyal, reliable and hard working
•Language: Fluent in English
•Travel: Within Dubai
Full Time Flexible
As per company policyJob Reference ID LK-636
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: