Registrar and Receptionist
Posted 11th Mar 2018
A leading Dubai based Education provider is currently seeking an experienced Registrar and Receptionist for a full time position - 7.30am-3.30pm.
• To be the first point of call for all parent and visitor queries to the front desk.
• To welcome and interact with parents daily and have an engaging, positive persona that represents the values and ethos of our school.
• The School Registrar will work as part of the School Admissions Team and will deal with all government related documentation and information management for students to ensure school compliance in all areas related to student registration, enrollment and graduation
• The School Registrar will build positive professional relationships with external regulatory bodies in Dubai and will be the in-school expert on processes related to the registration of students.
• To ensure the schools social media is regularly updated.
A leading Dubai based Education provider
Education: Bachelor Degree in related area or Industry related qualifications.
Experience: Experience of working in or with Government offices or schools with emphasis on compliance. A sound understanding of Education in Dubai and the regulatory bodies such as the Ministry of Education, KHDA/ADEC and DHA
• The Registrar will be international minded and have a good understanding of the regulatory bodies in Dubai/ Abu Dhabi.
• An ability to work closely with colleagues is essential.
• An ability to be proactive and use their initiative is essential.
• Strong communication skills and an ability to understand complex process and procedure
8:30am - 1:00pm
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: