Relocation Consultant Recently Filled
Posted 22nd Jun 2017
A Global Relocation Consultancy is looking for a part-time consultant to assist their assignee's in their orientation, home search, education, settle in and departure services.
As their relocation consultant you are required to ensure all matters are attended to and to identify potential issues and resolve these.
Other duties will include;
• Respond to all forms of communication (telephone and email)
• Record vital service related information in ReloTracker daily
• Scan and email any documents received from the relevant parties
• Keep all files, database, documents and records whether computerized or hard copy, up to date and apply a tracking system to tasks not yet completed
• All original documents received should be handed over the corresponding Account Manager of the file.
• Work to the brief sheet required and ensure honest and factual reporting
• Identify the needs and requirements of the assignee and provide advice and guidance to ensure a successful conclusion to any home search
• Ensure every assignee is met and personally briefed on the housing itinerary and clearly explain the service to be provided before the start of every home search
• Work with real estate agents as and when appropriate to ensure the properties selected meet the budget and requirements of the assignee and that appointments run to schedule
• Notify Account Manager of any issues or challenges that may arise during the service being delivered
• Ensure knowledge of any client specific policies and service requirements
• Act as a subject matter expert in terms of local area in respect of housing, schooling, recreational and leisure amenities etc
• Provide advice and guidance to assignee in respect of any queries during the service being delivered
• Attend client calls as and when requested
• Other duties as reasonably assigned
A global relocation consultancy company based in Dubai
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• A positive customer service attitude demonstrated in previous customer focused roles is essential
• Possesses; strong English skills, oral and written
• Additional language skills a bonus but not essential
• Cross cultural understanding is expected. Must have a sound appreciation of life in Dubai and has ideally lived in Dubai for a number of years
• Expatriate knowledge required and relocation experience an advantage but not essential
This position has been filled recently. Application are no longer accepted.