Rewards Analyst Recently Filled
Construction, Engineering & Manufacturing
Posted 10th Jan 2017
Do you have experience in compensation & benefits? An analytical mind and advanced Microsoft excel skills? Then we have an exciting opportunity for a Rewards Analyst to join an international design and manufacturing company.
You will be required to support the Head of Global Performance & Reward with all aspects of C&B, inclusive of policy writing.
Full-time, 3 month contract role with the possibility of permanency (candidate dependent).
Candidates MUST be available for an immediate start.
International design and manufacturing company.
• Past proven compensation and benefits experience
• Strong numerical and analytical skills is a necessity
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Knowledge of compensation & benefits reporting tools
• Excellent communication and writing skills