Sales & Marketing Executive
Posted 8th Oct 2017
An Architectural company based in the MENA region is currently looking for an experienced architectural specification sales professional to join their growing international sales organization.
They currently have available a vibrant territory for a qualified specification sales technician who resides in Dubai.
Full salary, uncapped commission, an existing client base, and more leads than they can currently handle, make this an excellent opportunity for the right individual.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated sales professional with proven success in the architectural and design market.
Important criteria will be a thorough understanding, and successful history, of working with architects, interior designers, and landscape architects.
The ability to generate strong specifications then follow them through the bidding and ordering sales cycle is critical.
Experience in building materials with technical, design-oriented solutions is of particular importance.
With their ongoing commitment to new materials, technologies, and product design and a dynamic marketing program focused on lead generation through advertising,
PR, direct mail, and Internet outreach, we take a proactive approach to fully leveraging the abilities and energies of our sales organization.
The Sales Manager has dozens of projects moving through the sales cycle concurrently, so the ability to organize and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, manage time and communications is critical.
With many of our projects involving decision-makers in multiple regions and countries, it is also crucial that our Sales Managers genuinely enjoy working in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment
and engaging team members in other parts of the organization - sales, marketing, manufacturing, design - to accomplish a goal.
An Architectural company in the MENA region
The ideal candidate will have expertise in these critical areas:
1. Selling high value, branded building materials through architectural specifications
2. Demonstrable ability to build relationships with Specification community in Dubai
3. Strong presentation skills and comfortable in public speaking
4. Experience selling and negotiating with contractors and client representatives
1. Ideally a degree, preferably in a technical field
2. Candidate needs to have at least three year’s experience in Dubai
3. Existing network of architects, interior designers and consultants
4. Language: English - essential and preferably Arabic
Basic + commission based salaryJob Reference ID LK-264
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: