Sales Consultant (Commercial Property)
Sales, Marketing and Media
Posted 30th Apr 2019
Interested in a meaningful career in sale working for a company that saves all commercial customers both water and money?
Want to become a key member with a secure long term career that will have a strategic impact to a companies future growth and success?
We have a fun team that needs your support to make contact with the commercial property owners and managers of Hotels, Schools, Malls, Restaurants, or Hospitals that support all the commercial properties around us all – if you already have contacts that’s a huge bonus ;-)
Your role will be to create awareness of water conservation for all commercial building owners and management, for an annual health check service which can save huge amounts of money. To primarily evaluate the commercial market in general and sell direct to the above customers. Optionally identify your own resellers, set their monthly/quarterly sales targets, in order to establish your own commission driven reseller channel (or only sell direct if you prefer) to spearhead our new company sales initiative.
You will be assigned specific areas and customer segments of UAE local to you, sharing up to 20% commission with resellers or up to 10% commission if direct, on all sales closed. Company 3 month target timelines will be given for achievements or accounts will be reassigned to alternative sales consultants. Once a proven track record has been established, where targets have persistently been met, a permanent role will be available for discussion for the highest performing commercial sales consultant over 3 to 6 months.
If you are able and interested, possibilities are available to assist in growing the business and to become our Dedicated Commercial Sales Director helping the company expand to regionally or to other international locations. Work hard, have fun and save the planet ;-)
1. To receive and manage calls from your contacts to the company as a commercial sales consultant, evaluate new sales possibilities
2. Take care of all your sales leads you create for the company and closing to commercial terms agreed with the MD
3. Close deals for the company and make money for your self with up to 10% commission
4. Work with the managing director to execute new sales targets and commission structure as we grow
5. Commercially control service price points and advise commercially on all deals where required prior to final agreement
6. All prices and commissions are calculated on excluding vat prices, any discounts to close a deal offered to a client are taken from any final commission payments
A leading water conservation company whose mission is to save water
You only require an interest to make money and learn - the rest can be picked up along the way.
Real-estate background advantageous
Qualifications - Civil/Mechanical Degree preferred, but not essential
English speaking , outgoing and not afraid of speaking with anyone, able to grasp basic building plumbing concepts, or has previously worked in some aspect of realestate industry
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: