Sales, Marketing and Media
Posted 27th Mar 2017
Can you sell ice to an Eskimo? We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated sales executive to join the Engage Me team. Whist taking the needs of the job into consideration this will be, as far as possible, a flexible and part time role (4 hours per day) to fit in with your family requirements. You will be on your spouse’s/parent’s visa and we’ll apply for your labour card.
Our most pressing need is to assist with the sales of our online magazine advertising packages, but we are also looking for someone who can set up the business development function (developing the sales strategy and processes) for both the magazine and consulting elements of our business.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
• Developing a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conducting research to identify new business opportunities / evaluate customer needs
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
• Setting up meetings with potential clients to promote Engage Me’s advertising packages and services, addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Preparing and delivering appropriate sales presentations
• Providing administration support (e.g. preparing sales contracts and sales reports)
• Providing excellent customer service and after-sales support
• Building long -term customer relationships and assisting with the establishment of a CRM system.
• Proven sales experience, strong negotiation skills and a passion for sales
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (Arabic would be an advantage).
• A results driven-approach / be self-motivated.
• Whilst not a requirement, experience in digital marketing sales would be an advantage.
• UAE driving licence and car.
• Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise work and proficiency in MS Office
Part Time Flexible
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: