Senior Marketing Consultant (CMO level)
Digital & Technology
Posted 8th Jul 2019
Our client is looking for a Senior Marketing Consultant who holds extensive e-commerce/digital background and has operated at a Chief Marketing Officer level previously.
It is essential that the right candidate has a strong leadership background with the ability of operating strategically whilst managing a large team.
This role will be very hands-on, with a passion for delivering results and buidling innovative programs.
Someone who is data-driven in decision making and whom can operate independently in a fast pace environment.
1. Liaise with all departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, bookings, ongoing engagement etc. that meets market demands;
2. Analyse business streams and recommend an organisation structure that is suitable for current overhead budget, also identifying how to scale the marketing and sales team with future growth;
3. Assess current team capabilities, team balance, identify skill gaps and develop and/or re-design current roles to deliver a cohesive and skilled team. Make recommendations on sourcing marketing and sales professionals that will support the strategy;
4. Assess the CRM and all marketing software is up to date and fit for purpose;
5. Work closely with team members to conceptualize and develop marketing solutions for the digital platform;
6. Define marketing and sales strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives; competitive strategy and advantage. Create KPI’s/Metrics/ROI that align to sales goals and company growth;
7. Develop a feasible marketing and sales plan for the department. Ensure that the design, campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.) are aligned, focused and consistent with the company’s unique ‘voice’
8. Introduce solid relevant network of strategic partnerships
• Proven experience as Chief Marketing Officer/CGO
• Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
• Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
• Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
• Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
• Agile and comfortable with working in ambiguous and fast-paced environments, working to deliver pragmatic and lasting solutions
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
• Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
• BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
TBCJob Reference ID HR-687