Sponsorship Sales Manager/Consultant
Sales, Marketing and Media
Posted 18th Feb 2018
Your role as the Sponsorship Sales Manager will be focused around generating revenue through selling sponsorship packages for conferences & events. You will be responsible for tailoring proposals for prospective clients, which should in turn result in long term prosperous relationships.
This exciting B2B sales role is suited for driven over-achievers that enjoy recognition and are willing to challenge themselves in order to attain it.
We are looking for an individual who has a strong sales background preferably with ME experience having worked for organisations like MEED, Informa or Terrapinn, with the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships. Effective time management, planning and organizational skills are also crucial to be successful in this role.
As a Sponsorship Sales Manager you will:
• Manage the sale of sponsorship opportunities for an annual Summit, annual dinner and develop opportunities for smaller sponsored events
• Identify prospective clients via targeted lead research within an assigned market
• Meet sales targets for individual events
• Have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Develop a continuous pipeline of leads to generate new business opportunities
• Attend industry events, trade shows and workshops in the UAE
Working Hours: 8 days per month
Contract role with a high possibility of extension.
We are looking for a real customer focused professional, who is ready to take responsibility.
You will be results driven and process orientated, with a sense of urgency about achieving objectives through structured action plans and with little supervision.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Relevant Sponsorship Sales experience
• Effective Time Management Skills
• A competitive and confident approach
• Self-motivation and also willing to be challenged, trained and developed
• Ability to build senior level relationships quickly
• Strong customer development and relationship management skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Hard working, articulate, numerate and highly motivated team player
1000 AED/day plus commission on new business
To be discussed if the position is made permanent.Job Reference ID LB-386