Posted 2nd Oct 2018
Are you looking for a new challenge? Our Client is looking to hire a Strategic Planner to find the most relevant and strategic path to focus on from a shopper’s perspective for their business portfolio.
- To gather necessary information regarding market conditions, recommendation for local projects, etc.
- Responsible for compiling, structuring, analyzing, sharing and deploying consumer/shopper behavior, usage, social/cultural insights; and market/category performance data and trends
- Maintaining a data center that includes all information, white papers, brand specific research etc.
- Will travel within the region and receive firsthand information/experience in trade and focus groups
- Development & implementation of communication/launch strategy with measures to monitor performance – new strategic thinking and approach for pitching, manage and contribute to agency budget and business growth
- Develop and provide new strategic expertise on cross-categories and overall global/local trends
- Responsible for developing all strategies for jobs related to shopper communication with focus on complex retail design solutions, product launch, activation and packaging – offline and online
- Holds prime responsibility for developing a proprietary Shopper Conversion tool for the company that revolves around shopper strategy development and go-to-market planning for both offline and online touchpoints
- Prime responsibility for planning and strategy development for campaigns and activations that are digitally focused.
- Responsible for gathering information on digital technology that is of shopper concern; and search and integrate ideas/tools to further digitize the agency’s shopper offering
- Responsible for receiving all briefs for pitches and jobs that require strategic input and working to develop the structure of the presentation with the creative team. Including attending briefing sessions and workshops with the clients in preparation for the deck development
- Sometimes required to present/pitch the developed work to clients
- Identify & leverage award winning opportunities for the agency
- Creation of a global footprint recognizing the agency
- Internally integrate with team members to understand client requirements and support brands as a strategic advisor/marketer while inducing a more digital focus
- Work with global brand teams - adaptation of global Brand Codes, etc.
- Author market & competitive analysis with necessary support (internal/external)
- Continuously support the customer service team with information, insights and sometimes training to further develop the planning culture in the agency
Digital Marketing Agency
- Educated to at least a degree level
- Significant experience in a strategy role, ideally within a recognised professional consultancy/agency
- Membership of a relevant professional body
- Ability and willingness to challenge the status quo in order to deliver long-term change and improvements.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills (correspondence, presentations, meeting management, and informal dialogue with a variety of types of stakeholders)
- Ability to generate high caliber insights from a wide variety of information sources
- Talent for innovative thinking
- Ability to embrace dynamic work environment
8:30am - 1:00pm