Student Services Manager
Posted 10th Oct 2017
A Dubai based institute of education is currently seeking a Student Services Manager to support all enrolled students.
As the Student Services Manager you will be required to support students with all non-academic support to include: Visa support, health insurance, accommodation support as well as ongoing support a student will require throughout their 4 years.
You will also be responsible for assisting students with clubs and activities that they would like to establish within the institute. Student services will coordinate the welcome week for students and support activities to ensure their successful integration into the UAE and Dubai.
• Support students with securing visa to enter UAE.
• Support students with housing needs and transportation requirements.
• Support students with health insurance requirements.
• Organize student’s welcome week and orientation to the UAE/Dubai.
• Provide support for all student related on-campus activities (ie. School clubs, newspaper, student council, etc)
A Dubai based institute of education
- Educated to diploma level or equivalent working experience
- 4 – 6 years of work experience in a similar role providing student support services or a similar HR function.
- Must have an empathetic character that is easily approachable and can deal with student situations calmly and with care.
- Needs to be organized and able to handle multiple tasks on an ongoing basis.
- Prefer Arabic speaking in order to support on government related tasks such as visa acquisition.
Full Time Flexible