Talent Acquisition Consultant - 6 month contract
Posted 3rd Sep 2018
Do you have an executive search background either with a boutique agency or a global search firm? Our client, is seeking to hire a Talent Acquisition Consultant - 6 month contract in their office based in Dubai.
• As the key point of contact, you will provide a tailored end-to-end talent acquisition service, including detailing the initial brief, creating compelling job descriptions, conducting direct sourcing / headhunting approaches, screening applications, scheduling candidate interviews in a timely manner, taking detailed feedback, and managing the offer process through to referencing, and ensuring thorough tracking of every stage.
• You will understand your specific function’s / country’s strategic direction and create an exciting recruitment approach to support this vision.
• You will be responsible for identifying top talent with potential for live roles and those of strategic importance, ensuring that diversity in all its forms is reflected in the long-lists and short-lists of the candidate pool.
• It will be important to build relationships with key hiring managers and departmental heads, breaking down silos across the business to facilitate a collaborative recruitment process. In so doing, you will take a proactive communication approach in order to align with partners internally and externally.
• You will provide an excellent client and candidate care service that demonstrates quality, speed and strategic rigour. Being a strategic partner to our HR Advisors, you will champion a bespoke executive hiring service that supports the talent acquisition life-cycle.
• You will support the assessment of candidates across Company’s Leadership Principles, establishing a consistent and valid candidate evaluation process and key competency interview agenda.
• You will excel with external partners, gaining market intelligence and industry contacts to ensure that Company is kept up to date with changes and developments in the market.
• You will use innovative methods to source top and diverse talent, building and maintaining current and future talent pools and only engaging with approved agencies once a direct search approach has been exhausted.
• You will take a proactive lead on reviewing and tracking recruiting metrics and make data driven decisions which move Comapany in Europe toward further efficiency and promotes a consistent approach for talent acquisition.
• You will champion Company’s employment brand and be a phenomenal brand ambassador to attract talent to the company.
A leading financial service provider
• A real passion for talent acquisition
• Demonstrable direct recruitment experience for multi-national companies, either in-house or agency. Combination of corporate and retained executive search, boutique search firm and/or agency experience is highly attractive
• Other sector experience such as consumer, retail, technology, telecoms and digital would be advantageous. Multi-region recruitment experience preferable.
• Proven ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions.
• Comfortable working in ambiguous environments and those with a bias towards transformation and change.
• Track record of recruiting across corporate functions as well as business divisions.
• Regional experience across the CEMEA markets would be additive with languages desired
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to take a hands-on approach in a rapidly changing environment.
• Advanced ability to develop recruiting strategies for the sourcing, evaluation and selection of talent.
• Exceptional negotiation, prioritisation and organisational skills.
• Have a consultative, solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment that demands strong deliverables and excellent service
• An enthusiastic and collaborative team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment, operating as one team
• Diversity of thought and experience with a digital-first approach
• Committed to building a community through Leadership Principles
• Pioneering spirit with a real interest in talent acquisition and broader talent strategies