Talent Acquisition Executive Recently Filled
Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality
Posted 10th Dec 2017
Our client, a leading GCC recreation organisation is urgently seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Executive on a part-time flexible basis.
Reporting to the HR Director you will be responsible for vast recruitment campaigns, head hunting talent not just locally but globally.
Duties will include:
- Key point of contact for the Hiring Manager throughout the recruitment process
- Advise on recruitment and sourcing trends
- Providing market knowledge and expertise to Hiring managers
- Liaise with Hiring Managers to shortlist suitable candidates, pre-screen and interview
- Support Hiring Manager with offer stage and negotiate accordingly
- Ensure a positive experience for the candidate and Hiring manager
- Support the development of job descriptions
- Manage induction plan for new candidates
A leading GCC recreation organisation
- Minimum 5 years of in-house recruitment experience
- Dynamic, energetic, achiever who gets things done
- Entertainment, leisure experience will be a bonus
- Must also be willing to travel around the GCC not immediate but towards Q3 2018 to attract and recruit new members for new venue launches.
Part Time Flexible