Posted 15th Mar 2017
Our client, a multinational FMCG company is seeking an experienced Talent Manager for a 6-9 month contract (full time).
The primary responsibility will be to manage talent reviews, development plans, high potential talent, leadership and learning and development initiatives.
Duties will include:
- Contribute expertise to the planning and delivery for Talent management activities and policies
- Provide professional expertise to the Talent development agenda by working with HR and other business stakeholders
- Seek best practice and innovation in relation to Talent development
- Work with HR and other functions to understand Talent development needs across Business/Functions
Must be available for an immediate start
A multinational FMCG company based in Dubai
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. talent and development experience within a large organisation
- Role relevant qualifications
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Ideally an Arabic speaker