Teacher - Early Childhood Education
Posted 31st May 2018
Our Client, a leading Dubai based Nursery Education provider is currently seeking an experienced Teacher in Early Childhood Education.
• To be responsible for the care, welfare, health and safety and security of all children within the Nursery.
• To provide a high standard of care and education working within the framework of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS 2012).
• Work to establish a supportive relationship with children and parents concerned and interact with them according to their individual needs.
• Encourage acceptance and inclusion of all children and use appropriate skills to adapt activities necessary to meet the needs of all students.
• To monitor, assess and record children’s individual needs.
• To develop action plans where necessary to support children’s learning.
• To act as a positive role model and encourage positive behaviour in line within the Nurseries Policies and Procedures.
• To assume responsibility for the preparation of displays, assuring they stimulate vocal and receptive responses.
• To respect all families’ diversity and cultures.
• To participate in assessments of and preparing reports on children’s work and development.
• To undertake good and effective communications with all staff, parents, guardians and carers.
• To attend all meetings deemed relevant by the management and contribute positively.
• To actively participate in training programmes, attending professional development activities as appropriate and actively contribute to their annual appraisal.
• To contribute to the social and extra curriculum activities of the Nursery and assist with the organisation of such as required.
• Any other duties deemed appropriate by management.
Working Hours: 7:30am – 3:00pm
A leading Dubai based Nursery Education provider
• Holds a teaching certificate/degree in Education
(relevant qualification as per British National standards: NNEB, NVQ3, CACHE Level 3).
• At least one-year relevant experience in Early Years.
• To have evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the post.
Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Professionally discreet and the ability to respect confidentiality.
• Promote Nursery policies and procedures.
• Good organisational skills.
• Ability to use basic technology.
• Actively enjoys working with children.
• Flexible approach to tasks.
• Willing and able to work as part of a team.
• To hold a teaching certificate/degree in Education.
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: