Teacher - part-time/full-time
Posted 26th Apr 2018
Are you a mother with experience caring for and teaching your own young child?
Do you have prior management experience in a corporate setting?
Is there a particular subject or topic that you love and would enjoy teaching?
Do you feel that you would be passionate about teaching children?
Would you like to be trained in enrichment programs based on decades of research that you can also use to enhance the development of your own child?
If the answer to these questions is Yes, an award-winning Nursery and Kindergarten would like to consider you for a part-time or full-time teaching opportunity at their campus in Dubai. The school is specifically looking for mothers who would like to work flexible hours to deliver one or more of their teaching programs, such as, Reading, Writing, Math, Knowledge (Arts, Science, Natural History, Personal Development etc), French, Arabic, Physical (e.g. Movement, Dance, Gymnastics) and more.
- Planning and conducting learning programs and activities with small groups of children
- Preparation of materials, equipment and any other resources required for teaching
- Supervising children and ensuring positive social behavior
A prestigious, award winning Nursery and Kindergarten in Dubai
- Spoken and written fluency in English (any other language, e.g. French, German, Mandarin, would be a plus)
- Well structured and organised
- Fully present and committed during the time spent at the school
- Open mindedness and enthusiasm about learning and using innovative teaching methodologies and approaches
- Essential to relate well to both children and adults and have strong communication and listening skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Flexibility and creative thinking
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: