Training Manager - Compliance/Financial Crime Compliance
Legal, Banking & Financial Services
Posted 11th Feb 2018
The role manages FCC and Compliance training requirements for the AME region and the role holder will be required to deliver training that has the required impact by using a combination of techniques and delivery channels to delivery fit for purpose programs and ensuring it meets the requirements and standards set by Group.
The role holder will be required to conduct and complete training across MENAP and will be required to travel to various locations across the cluster and AME and the Group.
The role holder will lead, drive and deliver the One FCC Learning Objectives and Agenda across AME. The role holder will be required to work closely with Group FCC Learning teams, Regional SME’s and Business Heads to ensure training is effectively identified, rolled out and managed within the Region. In addition, the role holder will be responsible for implementing the Compliance Learning agenda in MENAP.
• Ensure the Regional Compliance and FCC Learning strategies align to the Group Learning strategies and are effectively implemented across MENAP.
• Work with Group FCC Learning to ensure all Group-led FCC training initiatives are effectively implemented in the Cluster and the Region.
• Manage, drive and implement the roll out of the Group FCC Training Plan and Programmes across AME.
• Support the roll out of Group Compliance Training Plans and Programmes and assist with escalation of any issues or roadblocks identified.
• Keep track and provide advice to relevant stakeholders on the interpretation and application of regulatory expectations, laws, best practices and policies related to FCC and Compliance training.
• Ensure that key changes (to laws, rules and regulations) are communicated and cascaded in MENAP in coordination with Group and that the approach is consistent with other regions from an FCC and Compliance training perspective.
• Identify the different needs and requirements of different employee segments for customization of training programs accordingly.
• Through needs and gap analysis, identify, advise, develop and implement risk-based, tailored Regional and Local Compliance and FCC training plans and initiatives.
• Support the Head, Compliance and FCC Learning, AME with the development, management and maintenace of the Leadership Effectiveness Plans for the Cluster.
• Work with the country and training teams to identify specific learning and development needs and in turn, advise and, where required, develop/refresh training courses/materials to support closing of capability gaps.
• Identify the most effective methods of learning knowledge transfer, including working commercially and professionally with internal and external learning providers where appropriate.
• Work in alignment with other internal learning stakeholders, including the various Group, Regional and Local Compliance and FCC learning teams and the Learning Academy stakeholders across AME.
• Design and develop Cluster and country-specific training plans.
• Ensure the smooth running of the Training plans and the record-keeping relating to these plans.
• Ensure the smooth running of any tasks which the Learning specialist is asked to assist on.
People and Talent
• Stimulate an environment where forward planning, prioritisation, deadline management and streamlined workflows and collaborative, inclusive yet effective and efficient work practices are the norm.
• Deliver/support relevant Compliance and FCC training programs to meet the training needs of the business.
• Deliver/support Compliance and FCC training programs to meet the training needs of Compliance and FCC.
• Develop communications strategies and plans that deliver timely and relevant messages to the right stakeholders through appropriate activities and channels.
• Meet and anticipate existing and developing expectations of regulators in terms of training content, design and measurement.
• Inform senior management and relevant regulators of serious regulatory breaches in relation to FCC or Compliance training (or where risk tolerances have been breached) and ensure that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased. This also applies to any tasks which the Learning Specialist is involved in (ad-hoc tasks, as required).
• Ensure key learning gaps, issues and risks for a particular County, Cluster or Vertical are identified and escalated in a timely manner.
Return to Work